Friday, March 2, 2012

HITS & MISSES: Misses

Here are some products that disappointed me in the past month!



Rimmel Extra Wow Lash Mascara 





I should've known better than to expect more out of a $5 drugstore mascara. Although, I've tried some inexpensive mascaras that are quite good. This Rimmel one isn't one of them. It did absolutely nothing for my lashes, and for something that has the word "WOW" in its name I expected a lot. It's not worth it, not even $5.







L'Oreal Magic Perfecting Base


This "primer" does nothing that a primer is supposed to do. The texture is sticky and tacky, and does not feel good on the face at all. It feels like a thick layer of vaseline all over your face. I wore this for a day and it did not make my makeup stay on better. Putting this on is just like applying unnecessary gunk on your face. For $12 a pop, this was a huge waste of money.


No comments:

Post a Comment